The Difference in HPHI and Conventional MD
- Provides personalized solutions to your specific healthcare situation
- Creates a thorough personal guide to optimal health in an easily understood format.
- Provides latest research references and education on your specific case
- Focuses on patterns and trends, not on protocol
- Treats the whole person, viewing you broader than the conventional health model does
- Integrates scientific-based and complementary-based medical treatments specific to your situation
- Provides guidance on how to construct your best medical team, often referring to local, national and international subject matter experts
- Recommends specific labs and “new to the market tests” to order based on your case
- Believes that you are more than your diagnosis
- Diagnoses and treats diseases and conditions
- Orders labs, administers IVs, and performs physical exams
- Provides treatment including medication, procedures, surgery, or therapy
- May act as an “on call” physician in emergencies
- May bill your insurance
- Plays by the rules
An annual physical.
This exam will be fitted to your personal medical needs. It’s all about you and your specific wellness goals.
Full access via technology.
You’ll be able to reach our team via phone, e-mail, text, webcam and more. The sky is the limit.
Extended, relaxed visits.
You won’t feel rushed through an appointment and there’s never a question you won’t have time to ask. Part of the relationship you’ll build with your practitioner is based on your understanding of your care. That’s what we call personal healthcare.
As partners in your general wellness, we’re fully invested in your healthcare goals. Which is why we offer complete transparency into our practice, billing and communication processes.
Wholesale labs and medication costs.
We pass our benefits right to you.